- I'm incredibly thankful to live in San Francisco. SF is such a fantastic city and I could not imagine living anywhere else at this juncture of my life.
- I'm thankful that I have a job that I don't hate. When so many are unemployed and others feel stuck in jobs they hate, I am so grateful to have found a job that brings me satisfaction and a decent paycheck.
- For the wonderful individuals who have donated to my Team in Training Cycle team. I am riding a century to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. The minimum amount to raise is quite substantial and until I got my first few donations I was having trouble sleeping at night, wondering if I would be able to do it. I am still far away from my goal, but am close enough to be able to sleep through the night.
- My boyfriend who is always there for me - good days and bad.
- I am thankful that I have a warm, dry place to sleep, food to eat, and booze to enjoy.
- I'm thankful for my health, both physical and mental.
- Old friends and new friends
- And my family. My parents, grandmothers, brothers, sisters, in-laws, aunts and uncles, cousins, nieces - they are all amazing people and I'm so grateful for them all. I may not be able to spend holidays with them but they are always in my thoughts.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Giving thanks!
In the spirit of this Thanksgiving weekend, I thought I would share a little of what I am thankful for. Here goes (in no particular order):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'll toast to that. salud!
ReplyDelete