My first soup night at Lindsey's was great - I hope she invites me back for more.
We went through at least five bottles of wine and one bottle of champagne, two soups, one shoebox of chocolate chip cookies, one tray of sticky peanut butter chewiness, one small rat-dog humping a pillow, one snapping turtle posing for photos, only one wine spillage disaster, and lots of laughing at our favorite ladies man, Transparent C/CC Rider.
One guy was even wearing a hat from a bar in my "hometown" of Lander, WY. Craaazy!
And props to Lindsey for her publications (yes, it's PLURAL!) in some new fancy-pants fisheries book!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
From a catty girl to a statty girl, I LOVE what you've named your blog! And, yes, of course you are invited to soup nights hereafter. Maybe you should host one!!
ReplyDeleteDidn't you snap some photos last night? Let's see em!
I was hat name dropped. Boom.
ReplyDelete